Each limited edition print is signed & numbered.
Designed to meet gallery and museum
conservation requirements and to respect
the ISO 9706 standard.
• Internally buffered to resist gas fading.
• Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation.
• Printer: Epson 7880 w/- archival K3 Ultrachrome ink.
• Clear border around the image, (approx 30-40mm).
• Framed prints use conservation materials.
• NZ Prices include GST.
• Print colours may differ from screen representation.
"I love the rain tonight, I want the feeling of it on my face"
Said to be the last words Katherine Mansfield spoke as she made her way back to her quarters at Georges Gurdjieff's Institute for the Harmonious Development of Man, Fontainebleau, (9/1/1923). Tuberculosis brought about her untimely death at age 34 and closed the chapter but opened the book of a woman who struggled relentlessly against the social parameters of the day. Her journals, letters and short stories charter that indelible struggle and we are the richer for it.
Edition: 25 plus AP's - Signed & Numbered
Size: 61cm x 49cm Image:50 x 40.7cm
Stock: Arches Velin Museum Rag 315gsm - 100% cotton Rag
Unframed: $730 NZD (Includes Courier within NZ) - ENQUIRE