Liam Barr : Sweetie Pai Limited Edition Print Sweetie Pai - Limited Edition Print
Sweetie Pai - lep
Each limited edition print is signed & numbered.
Designed to meet gallery and museum
conservation requirements and to respect
the ISO 9706 standard.
• Internally buffered to resist gas fading.
• Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation.
• Printer: Epson 7880 w/- archival K3 Ultrachrome ink.
• Clear border around the image, (approx 30-40mm).
• Framed prints use conservation materials.
• NZ Prices include GST.
• Print colours may differ from screen representation.
This tribute to David Bowie spans an age. Bowie explored his identity and intellect through song thus sealing his place within popular culture. We wear marks of identification to communicate to others our tribe. Here, the wahine presents her culture like a time traveller, informing the multi layered influence of her experience. The horse acts as a symbol of freedom, instinct, intuition and status.
Edition: 50 plus AP's - Signed & Numbered
Size: 61cm x 47cm Image:52 x 39cm
Stock: Arches Velin Museum Rag 315gsm - 100% cotton Rag
Unframed: $730 NZD (Includes Courier within NZ) - ENQUIRE